Beeline Medical Training CNA Prep Course
This CNA Prep Course course prepares students to pass the Florida’s Board of Nursing assistant state exam and challenge the nursing assistant competency exam in Florida. This fast paced course provides the student an opportunity to review essential materials, practice necessary patient care skills, and complete practice written exams. Once a student has completed this course they will have the option to apply for and challenge the exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Tuition FEE:
- $389 CNA Prep Class
- $429 CNA Prep Class with BLS Certification
- Course fee includes: Class Time / Practice Time / Instruction
- Textbook, Workbook
- Skills Book
- Fee Does NOT Include: Background check (~$80) or State Exam enrollment ($155).
- We will help you through the process of enrolling for your exam-you will need a method of payment for online registration.
Disclaimer: You will be required to pass the level 2 background screen prior to being permitted to test for your certification. Beeline Medical Training is not to refund your payment in full if you do not pass the background check. For more information, please refer to the Prometrics Level 2 background Information page.
Process of becoming a CNA
- Confirm you meet all requirements of becoming a CNA
- Have High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Pass a level 2 background screen
- Register for a Beeline CNA Prep course
- Attend and participate in your prep course/practice.
- Be prepared to register for your test. *Prometric is the State of Florida Testing Proctor – We will assist with this process when you are ready to test.
- Begin Level 2 background screen
- Take and Pass Exam – Both portions Written and Skills
- Once you’ve passed the exam, written and skills, the Florida Board of Nursing will send you a license and you will be registered in the CNA registry.
*Prometrics will provide a testing date after your level 2 background screen has been received and approved.*
Following the above steps will expedite your test date and get you out there working faster!!
- Tuition, class time & practice time
- Published textbook / workbook
- Skills book
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Prometric testing fees
- Level II background check fees
* The State of Florida requires a background screening (Level 11 Clearance) prior to testing.
Background Check and State Certification Testing Links:
Beeline Medical Training has been selected as a regional testing site for the State Certification Examination with Prometric. Test where you learn!
Scrubs are optional, but you must wear comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes in the skills lab. Scrubs are preferred on test day.