Begin Your Healthcare Career Today And Have Hope For Tomorrow: CNA, MED TECH, CEU’s!
We understand that Certified Nursing Assistants are among the fastest growing career opportunities in the country, with continued growth and demand through 2018 and beyond! (According to the US labor board statistics) and that many wonderful potential caregivers are looking for an opportunity to “BEE”gin a healthcare career.
We feel that our educational process can change the quality of care received by our seniors’ one student at a time and open the doors for opportunity in the healthcare field to our students. It’s a win-win for our community!!
Beeline is a fun and exciting place to “BEE”! We accommodate students of all ages, races, and abilities. Students must be able to bend, lift, and perform the work of a nursing assistant to enroll in the course.
Nursing Assistant Prep Course
Don’t delay this is your opportunity to begin your healthcare career; becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant opens doors for entry level opportunity in the healthcare field to our students.
Our intensive prep course designed not only to prepare you for your state certification exam, but created to assure that as you step into your new career, you have the skills and education to be a competent, compassionate, ethical, confident caregiver.
Beeline uses up to date printed textbook and workbook to prepare students to prepare the written portion of the exam. We recommend towards the end of the course when textbook and workbook are completed that each student take a Prometric practice exam at the end of the course offered on the Prometric website.
Nursing Assistant Class includes:
- Interactive classes, discussions and comprehension for all learning styles
- Skills: Hands on by experienced Instructor-focus is on skills.
- Demonstrations, explanations, practice with instructor supervision and assistance during the class
- Skills manual developed by BEELINE with step by step instructions for all 21 skills that are required for you to be able to properly perform.
- Newest addition Nursing Assistant Published text book
- Learning domains are focused lectures that mirrors the state testing format.
Medication Technician Training
Med Tech course is designed to educate an individual to assist residents in an Assisted Living Facility and Home Health with self administration of routine medications, in the State of Florida.
This is a fun, interactive course provides hands on learning, lecture, discussions, quizzes.
Hands on practice medications with all types of medication preparations. Upon completion students will be aware of the intent of the ruling, the legal definitions. How to properly identify residents, read pharmacy labels, understand the importance of knowing each drug and what it is for, documentation and what is not permitted.
Our Medication Technician classes will prepare you for your path to success!
- Learn the proper utilization of the intent of this law.
- Learn the safety measures that must always apply when working with medications.
- Do’s and Don’ts.
- Certificate of Completion at end of course (4) hours CEU’s.
- Course now includes Home Health Assistance: Self Administration.
Continuing Education for Certified Nursing Assistants:
Beeline offers online CEUs
All CNAs must complete a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training each calendar year. Click on image below to learn what you need to do to maintain licensure and register for your online renewal.
Every 2 years, in-service training hours shall include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- DEMENTIA CARE AND COMMUNICATION
- HIV/AIDS BLOODBORN PATHOGENS/ INFECTION CONTROL (UPDATE EACH YR)
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- MEDICAL RECORD DOCUMENTATION AND LEGAL ASPECETS
- RESIDENTS RIGHTS
- MEDICAL ERROR PREVENTION
- CPR SKILLS ( MUST HAVE A VALID CPR CARD)
- For a complete list of the remainder of your continuing educational units visit: http://floridasnursing.gov/renewals/certified-nursing-assistant/